ID Lock 150 Updater

sycorax
Ny medlem

Hej,

Någon som testat "ID Lock 150 Updater" appen och fått det att fungera?

Batteriproblemet verkar vara löst enligt en som fått det att fungera.
Här är versionshistoriken:
https://idlock.no/kundesenter/idl150updater-version/

/SYCORAX
Henrikel
Proffsmedlem

Har kört den och låset verkade fått över uppdateringen.
Men jag har inte märkt någon skillnad.
Installations Elektriker
https://www.facebook.com/ramnasael
Installerar och säljer Z-wave lösningar
sycorax
Ny medlem

Hej,

Nu har jag äntligen fått ordning på uppdateringen till version 1.0.6 av idlock. Ikonen för lågt batteri försvann.
Problemet jag hade var att när jag körde appen "ID LOCK 150 Firmware Updater" så under uppdateringen av firmware så kom den ingenstans (stilla på 0%). Avbröt efter ca 25 minuter. Kontaktade supporten på idlock (väldigt snabba på att svara) och fick efter många om och men fick jag tipset om att exkludera låset från HC2, plocka bort z-wave modulen ur låset och testa att uppdatera igen och då fungerade det. Avslutade med att sätta tillbaka z-wave modulen, inkludera låset till HC2, soft reconfiguration och avslutade med en synchronization.

Nedan mail-konversation med ID Lock support:
Mitt lås är ID Lock 150 (vet inte om detta fungerar för ID Lock 101)

START-->
Sycorax -->
I'm trying to update my idlock 150 with the app "ID Lock 150 Updater".
Sometimes it starts the updating firmware process and then it stuck at 0% for 25 minutes, then I abort the uppdating process. I have tryed an IPhone 6 and an Android phone but the same problem occures stuck at 0%.
Don't know wat I'm doing wrong, please help me...

ID Lock -->
The update can be a bit tricky first time, we therefore recommend that you do the following:
1 Remove all the batteries.
2. wait 1 minute.
3. Insert the batteries.
4. Turn on Bluetooth, enter the menu by entering [keybutton 2-3 seconds, master pin, *], then do the following menu operation [3, *, 1].
5. Turn off Bluetooth [menu, 3, *, 0].
6. Try updating the lock with ID lock 150 Updater, follow the instructions provided by the App.
7. After the update remove the batteries, wait 1 minute and insert the batteries, i.e. step 1-3.
8. If the z-wave module is used, exclude the lock, take local reset 2-3 times and include the lock into the z-wave system again.

It is also important that Bluetooth and internet is available for ID Lock 150 updater to be able to update the Lock.

Local reset resets the z-wave module.
It's important exclude the lock from the z-wave system before taking local reset, as the the lock will do a factory reset otherwise.
Local reset should otherwise not affect usercodes, settings, etc..

To clarify, do the following if a z-wave module is in use:
1. Exclude from gateway, on ID Lock 150, enter menu [open door, keybutton 2-3 seconds,
master pin, *] then [2, *, 5] to take a local reset. I.e. [open door, keybutton 2-3 seconds, master pin, *, 2, *, 5]
2. Take local reset 2-3 times, on ID Lock 150 [menu, 2, *, 0]
3. Include on gateway, on ID Lock [menu, 2, *, 5]

Sycorax -->
I have tryed with no sucess. I performed the step 1-8 as you said and it is still not working (see picture), stops at 0% at upgrade.
As many other people with z-wave module, I have the same problem with battery drain and that the icon in Fibaro HC2 shows low battery. I'm concerned and eager to fix this issue. Otherwice I want to change the idlock to a new one.

ID Lock -->
What we have had some recent feedback on is that for some people it has helped to remove the z-wave before updating the lock.
Have you tried this?
Is it possible for you to try on another wifi or network, might there be a firewall stopping the update?

The battery draining fast and the low battery warning are some of the things we have adressed in the newer firmware.
For most customers this has helped.​​​​
<--END

Känns lite omständigt att behöva ta bort z-wave modulen ur låset bara för att uppdatera firmware.
/Sycorax
sycorax
Ny medlem

Såg idag att ID Lock har uppdaterat sin app "ID Lock 150 Firmware Updater" som skall rätta till 0% buggen.

/Sycorax